Prasarini - Merremia tridentata
Properties of Prasarini
|Botanical name||Merremia tridentata (Linn.) Hallier f|
|Ayurvedic Medicinal Properties|
|Name of the herb in other languages|
Description of the Plant
A spreading perennial herb with elongate stems. Leaves simple, alternate, oblong –obovate, sometimes acute or toothed, 3 pairs of teeth at base, flowers yellowish white, funnel shaped, in axillary peduncles. Fruits globose capsules, containing 2-4 small seeds.
Medicinal Properties of the Plant as per Ayurveda
Plant pacifies vitiated vata, arthritis, hemiplegia, hemorrhoids, urinary system diseases, inflammation and general debility.
Useful parts of the herb
Let us know what you think! Please leave your comments and let us know your thoughtscomments powered by Disqus
- How to laminate Photos at home
- diy bare bulb beauty dish
- how to make a hood for your lens
- rule of thirds in photography
- Adding tattoo to a photograph in photoshop
- How to capture motion blur in photography
- DIY Foldable Softbox
- Portrait Photography Tips - Pose them right
- Landscape Photography tips and techniques
- Seven secrets for stunning macro shots
Exif's, Lighting diagrams, and more.
Write for School of Digital Photography
If you would like to share your ideas and opinions to our viewers, do write to us at email@example.com with the subject line stating Photography Article. We are looking for tips on every aspects of photography aimed for the beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers