Veppu - Azadirachta inaica
Properties of Veppu
|Botanical name||Azadirachta inaica A.Juss.|
|Sanskrit Synonyms||Nimba, Arista, Hinguniryasa, Manda, Tiktaka|
|Ayurvedic Medicinal Properties|
|Name of the herb in other languages|
|English||Neem tree, Margosa tree.|
Description of the Plant
A moderate to large sized tree grows up to 30 meters in height. Leaves imparipinnately compound, leaflets opposite, serrate and acuminate; flowers yellowish white, found in axillary panicles. Fruits elliptical one seeded drupes yellowish when ripe.
Medicinal Properties of the Plant as per Ayurveda
Plant pacifies vitiated pitta, skin diseases, eczema, fever, wound, ulcer, burning sensation, tumor, worms, cough, diabetes, inflammation and rheumatoid arthritis.
Useful parts of the herb
Bark, Leaves, Flowers, Seed, Oil.
Let us know what you think! Please leave your comments and let us know your thoughtscomments powered by Disqus
- How to laminate Photos at home
- diy bare bulb beauty dish
- how to make a hood for your lens
- rule of thirds in photography
- Adding tattoo to a photograph in photoshop
- How to capture motion blur in photography
- DIY Foldable Softbox
- Portrait Photography Tips - Pose them right
- Landscape Photography tips and techniques
- Seven secrets for stunning macro shots
Exif's, Lighting diagrams, and more.
Write for School of Digital Photography
If you would like to share your ideas and opinions to our viewers, do write to us at email@example.com with the subject line stating Photography Article. We are looking for tips on every aspects of photography aimed for the beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers