2 km from Kannur town, Kannur district, north Kerala. Quiet, secluded, this beautiful stretch of sand and surf is the best locale for a relaxed evening. The Payyambalam beach is a popular picnic spot of the local people and holds much potential for development into a tourist resort.
The rest of the land - Kannur - is equally fascinating to explore. Being the cradle of ageless folk arts like Theyyam and folk music , Kannur has always remained a land of ageless charms.
However, if you decide to hide away at this beach destination, your stay should be arranged in the town 2 km away. Comfortable accommodation is available.
National Highway 17 passes through Kannur.
Nearest railway station : Kannur, about 2 km.
Nearest airport : Karipur International Airport, Kozhikode, 93 km to the south.
Let us know what you think! Please leave your comments and let us know your thoughtscomments powered by Disqus
- How to laminate Photos at home
- diy bare bulb beauty dish
- how to make a hood for your lens
- rule of thirds in photography
- Adding tattoo to a photograph in photoshop
- How to capture motion blur in photography
- DIY Foldable Softbox
- Portrait Photography Tips - Pose them right
- Landscape Photography tips and techniques
- Seven secrets for stunning macro shots
Exif's, Lighting diagrams, and more.
Write for School of Digital Photography
If you would like to share your ideas and opinions to our viewers, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating Photography Article. We are looking for tips on every aspects of photography aimed for the beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers