The Kottappuram fort or Cranganoor Fort was built by the Portuguese in 1523 AD. Later it was captured and destroyed by the Dutch in 1662. The remains of the Fort is protected by the Department of Archaeology due to its historical importance. The remaining part of the original fort wall shows that it was built by laterite and was 18 feet in thickness.
[Click on the images to enlarge]
Kottappuram Fort Location :
Village - Methala, Taluk - Kodungalloor, District - Thrissur, Location - At Kottappuram about 4kms in Kodungalloor - Muthakunnam Road.
- How to laminate Photos at home
- diy bare bulb beauty dish
- how to make a hood for your lens
- rule of thirds in photography
- Adding tattoo to a photograph in photoshop
- How to capture motion blur in photography
- DIY Foldable Softbox
- Portrait Photography Tips - Pose them right
- Landscape Photography tips and techniques
- Seven secrets for stunning macro shots
Exif's, Lighting diagrams, and more.
Write for School of Digital Photography
If you would like to share your ideas and opinions to our viewers, do write to us at email@example.com with the subject line stating Photography Article. We are looking for tips on every aspects of photography aimed for the beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers