Suspension Bridge Punalur
The suspension bridge spanning the Kallada River in Punalur is the only one of its kind in south India and it is 400 ft. long. As this bridge erected in 1877 is found to be not strong enough to cope with the mounting flow of pasenger and goods traffic, a new concrete bridge is constructed near by. The Suspension Bridge is now of archaeological interest only. Its construction was commenced in 1871-72 and completed in 1877-78 AD. The work was supervised by Henry from Scotland.
[click on the image to enlarge]
Suspension Bridge Punalur Location:
Village - Punalur, Taluk - Pathanapuram, District - Kollam, Location - At punalur town.
- How to laminate Photos at home
- diy bare bulb beauty dish
- how to make a hood for your lens
- rule of thirds in photography
- Adding tattoo to a photograph in photoshop
- How to capture motion blur in photography
- DIY Foldable Softbox
- Portrait Photography Tips - Pose them right
- Landscape Photography tips and techniques
- Seven secrets for stunning macro shots
Exif's, Lighting diagrams, and more.
Write for School of Digital Photography
If you would like to share your ideas and opinions to our viewers, do write to us at email@example.com with the subject line stating Photography Article. We are looking for tips on every aspects of photography aimed for the beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers