Njandu Kari - Crab Curry
Ingredients of Njandu Curry :
A Muslim dish.
- 1 kg crabs
- 3 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds (methi)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes,quartered
- 4 green chillies,chopped
- 5 cloves garlic,chopped
- 3-cm piece ginger,chopped
- 1 stalk curry leaves,chopped
- 2 lime-sized balls of seedless tamarind,soaked in 5 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 cup water
Method of Preparation of Njandu Curry :
- Clean crabs and wash thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan and sprinkle in mustard seeds.When they start sputtering,add fenugreek and fry till fenugreek turns brown.
- Stir in spice paste and bring to boil.
- Add tomatoes,green chillies,garlic,ginger and curry leaves,and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Extract tamarind pulp,strain into pan and bring to boil.Mix in crabs and salt,cover pan and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
Let us know what you think! Please leave your comments and let us know your thoughtscomments powered by Disqus
- How to laminate Photos at home
- diy bare bulb beauty dish
- how to make a hood for your lens
- rule of thirds in photography
- Adding tattoo to a photograph in photoshop
- How to capture motion blur in photography
- DIY Foldable Softbox
- Portrait Photography Tips - Pose them right
- Landscape Photography tips and techniques
- Seven secrets for stunning macro shots
Exif's, Lighting diagrams, and more.
Write for School of Digital Photography
If you would like to share your ideas and opinions to our viewers, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line stating Photography Article. We are looking for tips on every aspects of photography aimed for the beginner, intermediate and advanced digital photographers